Sunday, January 5, 2014

Travel Troubles

In order to kill my boredom while waiting for our flight home, I'm writing a post. Nothing special. Our flight was delayed two hours and we may not make it home until 3 am... (ugh). Lucky I may be able to skip the first half of school tomorrow!! (or hopefully our county gets a two hour delay due to ice...fingers crossed for either!!) 
In true Austin fashion, I had to get myself some Austin peanut butter crackers to snack on (and an Orange/Melon Starbucks refresher... I had a Rasberry/Pomegranate one this morning and these things are just so tasty! And low in calories!) I'm also cozied up in my Jcrew camp socks, Blowfish booties, and my Llbean pullover

This is the coolest thing I have ever seen!! It's a vending machine for Benefit Cosmetics!! I had to really restrain  myself from getting something... (I felt like a beauty guru kid on christmas morning!)


Sincerely,
Allyson xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS