Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Years Eve Travel

I'm in Texas! We've been here since Tuesday, and I'm a little surprised at how cold it is here! I've been spending some time with the family, shopping, and of course eating some good food! Here are some pictures from our New Year's Eve travel day: 
We had to wake up 4 am for this trip...Gotta have my caffeine! Dunkin Donuts hazelnut coffee was just what I needed (also becuase the line at Starbucks was ridiculously long)

Travel necessities

Time flies... (oh the puns)

The sunrise was absolutely gorgeous before take-off!

Waiting in line on the runway to take-off! 

I tried to read The Maze Runner on the plane, but I ended up sleeping the entire time (it was a nice 3 hour nap!) 

Sincerely, 
Allyson xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS