Friday, January 3, 2014

Resolutions! (for real!)

At the end of my post about my favorite moments of 2013 I briefly talked about my New Year's resolutions. I do like resolutions (despite popular opinion) and I think they're good motivators to better yourself in the new year. I do not like, however, that I can never stick to the resolutions I make! (ie working out and eating healthy...boooo) I think I usually set standards that are a little too high to meet, and I give up when I don't meet them (that's the perfectionist in me coming out). Via A Touch of Southern Grace, I filled in the blanks in this graphic to motivate myself to obtain reasonable goals for 2014! 
Side note: Some of these aren't really resolutions (ie #5 and #7) but they will definitely be happening this year!!

Sincerely,
Allyson xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see which item you choose to splurge on!! These are great resolutions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'm currently keeping my eye on the Jcrew Field Jacket in case it goes on sale! I want it so bad!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS