Friday, January 10, 2014

TGIF


Luck seems to be on my side today… We had another day off of school!! I didn’t have to go to school Monday because of how late our plane arrived, and we had the day canceled Tuesday because of the freezing cold temperature! (below 10 degrees in the morning!) We woke up Wednesday to a two-hour delay, and (unfortunately) had a full day of school Thursday. Luckily, to help us recover from that tough full day of school, we got school canceled again today for black ice and freezing rain!! (these are the times when I really love the cold) 
My friends and I headed to Panera for a very satisfying lunch. (kids buttered noodles, baguette, and a mango smoothie for me!) Before I left Panera I decided to get a bagel to take to work with me (French toast bagels are my favorite, plus you can never have too many carbs in one day!) and the man working the cash register (I think he was the manager) gave me a free drink and gave me a discount on my bagel! I only had to pay fifty-two cents!! These are the kinds of things that really make me smile (and also remind me why I love Panera). Then I headed to work, but I was early so I decided to stop in CVS on my way to look around at the makeup (typical). I hit the jackpot!! The Sally Hansen salon effect nail strips were 75% off!! I only had to pay three dollars for a pack of them… I don’t know if all these discounts in one day are a coincidence, or if they’re a sign that I spend too much money… Oh well! I hope everyone’s Friday is just as great as mine has been! Here’s to the weekend!



Sincerely,
Allyson xoxo

Sweater: H&M
Pants: H&M
Socks: Hunter
Boots: Hunter
Scarf: PacSun
Earrings: H&M
Phone Case: Kate Spade

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! It sounds like you had a great friday, I hope the rest of the weekend was amazing as well!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! :) It was a nice relaxing weekend running errands and hanging out with friends! I hope you had a lovely weekend!
    Sincerely,
    Allyson

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an actually very cute outfit. Definitely sounds like a good Friday. I need to find ideas to hang out on my Fridays. I'm definitely boring compared to you haha
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! To be honest, I'm normally very boring :) I like to stay in most of the time and watch YouTube or netflix, but I'm working on taking advantage of more opportunities to have fun!
      Sincerely,
      Allyson xoxo

      Delete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS