Thursday, April 7, 2016

Wellington Weekly #11, 12, 13

I should've known that committing myself to doing this every week was going to end bad. I've fallen very behind. This is my attempt to round up the last few weeks here in Wellington (very, very, very broad overview)

Week 11
1. PONIES!! I covered the pony derby out on the grass field, and my heart was so full of warm fuzzies while I watched the kids parade around the course on their fabulous ponies (also burnt the backs of my legs and they were on FIRE)

2. Covered the WEF Challenge on St. Patty's day, and 1.50m GP on Sunday followed by "pan-handling" free totes and socks on the side of the road! Fun times.

Week 12
1. Nothing too noteworthy that I can remember... Fun horse show coverage and exciting times in the office!

Week 13
1. I got to cover the George Morris Excellence in Equitation Championship with Emily, and it was great!! I didn't meet the legend himself, but it was cool to watch some of the best equitation riders compete... Without trainers! The evening finished up the only way we knew how: BURGERFI

2. I took the weekend to drive to Fort Myers to spend time with my family and my parents and sister that were in town too! Had a nice visit, good fun, and lots of candy from the Easter bunny (aka mom)

3. This week also kicked off GPL week! I went to Mason & Ron's on Thursday night to shoot the VIP party and hang with the best!

For the life of me, I cannot remember anything that I would have learned these past three weeks...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS