Saturday, April 9, 2016

Wellington Wrap Up

"Every day God invites us on the same kind of adventure. It's not a trip where He sends us a rigid itinerary, He simply invites us. God asks what it is He's made us to love, what it is that captures our attention, what feeds that deep indescribable need of our souls to experience the richness of the world He made. And then, leaning over us, He whispers, "Let's go do that together.” -Bob Goff


(a brief compilation of some Wellington highlights, wrapped up perfectly be Ilana at the end)

This has been such an amazing adventure, and I am so grateful for everything I have been able to do, everyone I have met, and all that I have learned. Sometimes you just have to open your heart and let God guide you to where you need to be, and this is definitely where I want to be. Here's to an adventure filled Summer 2016!

Things I've learned:

1. Take a leap of faith always

2. Olympic riders are just like us (only cooler)

3. Giraffes have really, really long tongues  

4. Horses are still as cool as I thought they were

5. Burgerfi needs to be in every city in America

6. Do not be driven by fear

7. A lot of things about polo

8. You can find a friend in all types of people

9. Even though I am Italian I do not tan quickly...

10. Phelps is pretty cool ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS