Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Snow Days for Days!

So we had another snow day today, and how much snow is on the ground? Exactly zero inches. It flurried a little bit, but of course it didn't stick. We probably could've gotten away with going to school, but I'm not complaining! I was, however, extremely bored all day. I beccame a hermit curled up in bed in my christmas sweatshirt and glasses aimlessly surfing the internet. After searching pinterest for hours, editing my blog layout, refreshing facebook fifty thousand times, and catching up on my favorite bloggers (ie College Prepster and Mackenzie Horan), I decided I probably should get off my computer (notice how I did not say I would get out of bed). I read "Allegiant" by Veronica Roth (the third book in the Divergent series!!!) for a solid hour and then headed off to ride my horse and then ride Chaser in my lesson. For only being in rehab for two days, Roxy's doing pretty awesome. Overall, not a bad end to an unexpected four day weekend. It's back to prison again tomorrow, but only 10 more days until Christmas break!! 
Sincerely,
Allyson xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS